The terms & conditions herein are for ENTEGRA FM Building Maintenance L.L.C website, all customers must accept the Terms & Conditions before availing of our services.
Please note that the following terms and conditions are divided into 4 sections:
- General terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions for Annual Maintenance Contracts, ie. Basic, Standard and Executive
- Terms of Payment
- Terms and conditions for accessing and using the website
1. General Terms and Conditions
- Where ENTEGRA Facility Management Building Maintenance, LLC is a licensed service provider for repair & maintenance and the client enters into a maintenance contract, as per the General Terms and Conditions, the Parties shall agree to the following:
Article 1: Incorporation of Preamble
- The Preamble shall be considered an essential fragment of this Contract and shall always be read together with it.
Article 2: Definitions
In this Contract, the terms stated below have the following meanings and de:
- ‘General Terms and Conditions’ mean the countersigned General Terms and Conditions of ENTEGRA Facility Management Building Maintenance, LLC.
- ‘Force Majeure’ means, in relation to either party, unforeseeable circumstances beyond the reasonable control of that party including but not limited to war, war like conditions, freight embargos, storms, riots, civil commotion, floods, earthquakes, strikes, lock-outs or other forms of industrial action, government orders or restrictions, hostilities, mobilization, blockage, revolution, looting, fire, leakage or bursting of tanks or pipes.
- ‘Parties’ means ENTEGRA Facility Management Building Maintenance, LLC and Client separately also referred to as ‘Party’ and/or ‘Parties’.
- ‘Contract’ means the agreement for the maintenance.
Article 3: Maintenance Services
- The subject of this contract is the repair and maintenance services to be rendered by ENTEGRA Facility Management Building Maintenance, LLC to the customer only as per these General Terms and Conditions.
- The Parties agree to the scope of services to be provided as per sections 2 to 5 of this proposal document. The scope of maintenance services may be extended as both the parties agree in writing under Article 8 of these General Terms and Conditions.
- In cases where the Client has inaccurately stated the size or number of assets requiring repair & maintenance, we will change and re-submit the agreement with an invoice for the difference.
Article 4: General Terms
- ENTEGRA Facility Management Building Maintenance, LLC site maintenance personnel shall be granted free use of water and electricity and free access to any part of the premises. Any furniture or items of value should be removed from the immediate area of work in order to perform execute the necessary tasks under this agreement.
- The Agreement shal be valid for a primary term of a 12 month minimum period and shall begin on the starting date under Article 5 of these General Terms and Conditions. This primary term is renewable for an additional term upon agreement (in writing) prior to the end of the primary term.
- In the case of a complaint regarding the provided services, the customer should contact the ENTEGRA Facility Management Building Maintenance, LLC Hotline Number or email Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any changes – Additions or Omissions – made to this Agreement by the Client shall be rendered invalid, unless agreed under Article 3 and/or Article 8 (in writing) of these General Terms and Conditions.
Article 5: Commencement and Duration
- This Contract shall come into force with immediate effect once both the Parties have affixed their signatures and payment is received by ENTEGRA Facility Management Building Maintenance, LLC.
Article 6: General Terms of Payment
- The repair and maintenance fees for the contract period are as agreed in the Contract.
- As agreed in this contract, payment for the maintenance services shall be made in advance according to the payment terms and conditions.
- Any post-dated cheques will be banked on the dates stated and any reminders for payment by credit card will be emailed shortly before. Any rejected cheques or non-subsequent payments will render the agreement void and services will cease on the due date.
- All transactions shall be carried out in Dirhams AED only.
Article 7: Refunds and Termination
- The individual merits of each case shall be the basis for any refunds, and shall be at the Management’s discretion. All refunds shall be made through the original mode of payment. See point 12 in the section on ‘Specific T&Cs for Annual Maintenance Contracts’ for further information.
Article 8: Contract Amendments
- The unanimous consent of both parties (in writing) shall be required prior to any amendments to this Contract.
Article 9: Choice of Law and Jurisdiction:
- This Contract is subject to the laws of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). Any dispute arising out of, or in connection with this Contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity, interpretation or termination, shall be referred for amicable settlement by a nominated senior representative of each Party within ninety (90) days of a Party first giving notice of the dispute. If amicable settlement is not reached within such time period (or longer period agreed in writing by the Parties), it shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the DIFC.
- Upon acceptance of this contract requesting our services, each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the DIFC Courts and waives any objection it may have to disputes arising out of, or in connection with this contract being heard in the Courts of Dubai International Financial Centre, on the grounds that it is an inconvenient forum. This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the UAE.
Article 10: Agreed Obligations
- No other obligations/services, either impressed, implied, or inferred, during any communications (including meetings), is included in the contract/contract price, unless detailed in this contract document,
Article 11: Insurance
- During the term of the contract, ENTEGRA FM shall maintain in force, with a reputable insurance company, workmen’s compensation insurance and public liability insurance to cover the liabilities that may arise under or in connection with the contract.
Article 12: Copies
- This contract will be issued in 2 (two) copies. One copy is given to the Client and the other Copy is for the Service Provider.
2. Terms and Conditions for Annual Maintenance Contracts
1. Access on property and Responsibility of the Owner/Tenant During Work On-Site
- The property owner, tenant or an authorized representative of the property owner, should grant access to the property as agreed/scheduled upon availing of the service, and shall be present at the property until the ENTEGRA FM personnel has completed the required tasks.
- ENTEGRA FM default waiting time will only be for a maximum of fifteen (15) minutes on site. If an ENTEGRA FM personnel cannot gain access to the property after arriving on time in the site, and is about to attend a scheduled and confirmed appointment be it a callout, survey or planned preventive maintenance, the job shall be rebooked on a later date and shall be based upon the availability of the ENTEGRA FM personnel. Inability to access the property maybe due to the customer not being available to provide access or, on arrival, the customer postpones the appointment.
2. Cancellation of Scheduled PPM Appointments
- Cancellation of a PPM schedule shall be made 72 hours prior to the confirmed schedule in order to facilitate immediate rebooking. If a customer cancels a scheduled appointment less than 72 hours in advance of the scheduled date/time, the new schedule shall be based upon the availability of the ENTEGRA FM site personnel and shall be communicated to the customer beforehand.
3. Liability for Losses
- In the unlikely event that ENTEGRA FM personnel have given cause for suspicion regarding to the interference or removal of any of the customer’s personal belongings from the property, and is brought to the attention of ENTEGRA FM management, ENTEGRA FM shall conduct a full investigation to determine the facts. Should the investigation find that there is no significant evidence attributable to ENTEGRA FM for the said loss, ENTEGRA FM shall not be held responsible or liable for any such losses. Property owners or tenants are advised to secure all high valued belongings first hand.
4. On-Line Prices
- Standard prices are valid for the areas represented in the ENTEGRA FM website only. Prices for other areas are will be provided upon request and shall be on quotation.
5. Callout Response Times
- ENTEGRA FM personnel will attend to callouts according to the response times provided in the contract, ENTEGRA FM website or any promotional literature. ENTEGRA FM will not be held responsible for any damage (including that caused by water or fire) to the customer’s property between the time that the callout request is sent by the customer to the time of arrival on the property of ENTEGRA FM personnel.
6. System/Equipment Malfunction
- In the event of a system or equipment malfunction, ENTEGRA FM shall conduct an investigation as to the causes and whether or not the malfunction was due to the work carried out by ENTEGRA FM. If such cases occur wherein ENTEGRA FM is attributable to the malfunction, ENTEGRA FM would fix the equipment at no charge to the Client. However, where ENTEGRA FM recommends a new replacement part/unit but the Client will not provide approval and insists on a repair however the unit still fails, ENTEGRA FM will not be held responsible for any such malfunction or subsequent damage caused to the property/assets.
7. Limited Liability for Damage to Property/Assets
- During the contract period, if the work carried out by ENTEGRA FM causes and attibutable with the damages to the customer’s property/assets, and/or failure to carry out the services according to the contract, the financial liability to ENTEGRA FM will be limited to the value of the works, to a maximum value of AED 5,000, or the value of the settled insured amount.
8. Property Insurance
- A home or property insurance plan is strongly recommended by ENTEGRA FM to cover any damage caused to the property through fire, water leakage, and/or malfunctioning equipment/system, and will support the customer with repair/remediation quotations.
9. Materials, Consumables and Spare Parts
- Materials, consumables and spare parts are subject to availability in the UAE. These will be charged according to the current ENTEGRA FM comprehensive price lists for those items. Those items that are required to complete a job but are not listed in the ENTEGRA FM price lists will be charged at the cost price plus 20%.
10. Provision of Incorrect Information by the Customer
- ENTEGRA FM shall have the right to revise the price charged to the customer if the information on the residence provided by the customer is incorrect, eg. the size of the property, the number of rooms in the property, the number of units for maintenance etc.
11. Property System Conditions prior to taking a Contract
- Subsequent health checks prior to starting the PPM jobs will be charged separately to the customer and will not be included in the annual contract fee. ENTEGRA FM will provide a proposal for initial corrective measures if the A/C, electrical or plumbing systems have substandard condition due to poor maintenance.
12. Payment by Cash or Cheque
- Initially, ENTEGRA FM will only receive cash or cheque payments from customers until further notice. Annual scheduled maintenance shall have fees payable in advance before any jobs will be conducted. One time services fees will be collected on site after completing the required tasks.
13. Contract Changes
Making changes to an existing contract is possible after every fourth month. The following conditions apply:
- For a contract upgrade, eg. from ‘standard’ to ‘executive’, there is no further charge
- For transfer of the contract to a different property location, there is no charge if the new property is of a similar type
- For transfer of the contract to a different property location, where the new property is of a different type, and a survey needs to be conducted, there is a one-off charge of AED 350
- For transfer of the contract to another tenant/owner at the same property, there is a one-off administration fee of AED 100
14. Contract Cancellation by Customer
- Where the customer requests to cancel the contract, and the senior management at ENTEGRA FM agree to the contract cancellation, ENTEGRA FM will refund 80% of the value of the remaining period of the existing contract.
15. Call Out Consumption and Fees
- ENTEGRA FM will attend to all callouts for ‘active’ contracts according to the number of callouts included. If you have used up all callouts, any additional services you may need can be availed through the ENTEGRA FM Website and have corresponding charges according the specific job. A callout fee of AED100 is automatically charged to the customer upon availing of the service and is payable whether or not the service is applicable to the required emergency by the customer after completing the purchase on the website.
16. Services for Expired Contracts
- No services will be provided to customers who availed of the Basic Package after the expiry date of the contract
- ENTEGRA FM will provide emergency callouts to customers who availed Standard and Executive Packages for a maximum of one week after the expiry of the contract, given that a written confirmation of the intention to renew the contract is received from the client
17. Contract Expiration
- ENTEGRA FM will not be held responsible for the condition of the assets at the customer’s premises after the expiration of the contract. We will provide additional services, which can be booked and scheduled through the website, or the ENTEGRA Facility Management Building Maintenance LLC Call Center.
18. Conversion to an Annual Contract
- In the case of a non-contract customer purchasing an annual: ‘basic’, ‘standard’ or ‘executive’ package, within 24 hours of execution of the non-contract callout, the cost of the callout will be issued as a credit to the customer’s new contract account.
19. Changes to Services and Agreements
- At the management’s discretion, ENTEGRA FM may make changes to the services offered and the agreements therein. For changes considered material, an email notification will be sent to the customer for information. Continuing to use the ENTEGRA FM service after the changes are made means that the customer is expressing and acknowledging their acceptance of these changes.
3. Terms of Payment
1. For the scheduled maintenance services (PPM) fees shall be charged to customer’s account and 100% shall be collected in advance through cash or cheque mode. Online payment will be made available until further notice. For one time services, fees shall be collected on site after ENTEGRA FM personnel has completed the required jobs.
2. Fees for spare parts, consumables and materials, or additional works not covered by the contract can be added to the customer’s account and is payable through cash or cheque payments.
3. If the customer disputes any amount in the invoice, it must notify ENTEGRA FM in writing no later than 5 working days, following receipt of the invoice, and both parties shall cooperate in good faith to resolve the issue promptly. If the customer fails to notify ENTEGRA FM that it disputes all or part of an invoice in accordance with this clause, the invoice will be deemed valid and properly presented, unless the customer subsequently establishes that there is a manifest error in the way ENTEGRA FM has calculated the amounts owing under the invoice.
4. Save for any service credits due, and owing to the client, the client will pay ENTEGRA FM’s invoices in full, without any set-off, deduction, or counter claim.
5. Where any sum due and owing to ENTEGRA FM under this agreement is not paid in full, or is not paid when due, ENTEGRA FM shall be entitled (without prejudice to any other right or remedy) to suspend performance of its obligations under this agreement, by giving no less than 5 working days’ notice to the customer, stating the ground(s) on which it is intended to suspend performance. The right to suspend performance will cease when the customer makes payment, in full, of the amount due.
4. Website Access and Use
Please read this document carefully before using this Website. By accepting this agreement you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of our website.
You explicitly acknowledge that ENTEGRA Facility Management Building Maintenance LLC reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
Use of the Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to ENTEGRA Facility Management Building Maintenance LLC that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
You are responsible for your actions on our Website. If you act recklessly or irresponsibly in your use of the platform or your actions endanger any person or the integrity or security or availability or performance of our platform, your access may be restricted, suspended or terminated, without prior notice.
In particular, you agree that you will not use, attempt to use or allow the platform to be used to undertake the following activities:
You may not use the Website to publically post any material that:
- is racist, obscene, hateful, defamatory, libellous, derogatory, threatening, profane, harassing, abusive, discriminatory or humiliating to another person or organisation
- vilifies individuals based on their religion, gender, race or sexuality
- contains copyrighted material (written, audio, video and other electronic forms) or infringes Intellectual Property Rights
- contains personal information about you or another individual (including identifying information, email addresses, phone numbers or private addresses)
- falsely represents another individual, organisation, government or entity
Activities that cause excessive load on the Platform
You must not undertake any of the following activities that may result in lowered website performance, such as:
Continual uploading content which is extremely large file size: Acceptable guideline is no larger than 1MB: per file
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of ENTEGRA Facility Management Building Maintenance LLC and its partners, suppliers and affiliates. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of ENTEGRA Facility Management Building Maintenance LLC
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of ENTEGRA Facility Management Building Maintenance LLC and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
ENTEGRA Facility Management Building Maintenance LLC makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Disclaimer of Liability
ENTEGRA Facility Management Building Maintenance LLC shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
In particular, neither ENTEGRA Facility Management Building Maintenance LLC nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any commercial/data information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Conflict of terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Applicable laws (choice of venue and forum)
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of UAE regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in UAE, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.