WATER TANK CLEANING
Avoid serving nasty, disease-ridden tap water in your home. Entegra now offers full water tank cleaning and dissinfection services, so you can rest assured that your home’s water is as clean as possible.
Why Choose Us?
- Fast and Reliable Service
- Experienced Technicians
- All Work Guaranteed
- Fully Licensed
- Big or Small Jobs
- Competitive Pricing
- Available 24/7
- Maintenance Contract Savings
- Draining of remaining water from the tank
- Thorough removal of tank residues and sludge
- Pressure washing of all tank surface
- Scrubbing and Disinfection of tank walls and surfaces
- Disinfection of water pipe at main connection source
- Thorough drying of the tank and refilling with fresh water
- Microbiological and Legionella water analysis testing
- Waste Disposal Facility
- Water supply for cleaning (water will be supplied from the customer’s pipeline)
- Drainage facility for the water drained from the tanks
- Power supply for the washing equipment
- For the detailed Terms & Conditions associated with our services, please See Terms & Conditions at http://www.entegrafm.com/terms
- Parts and materials are subject to availability in UAE
- Upon arrival of the ENTEGRA FM Maintenance Team on site, the maximum waiting time will be 15 minutes on the designated location. If no access is provided, the Operations in-charge will contact the customer for rescheduling of services.
- For the scheduled maintenance (PPM) services, fees are charged to customer’s account and 100% shall be collected in advance. For one time services, fees are charged to customer’s account and shall be collected on site.
Please Note: Once you submit your order request, our team might require to inspect your location prior to submitting a quotation, however our team will sometimes be able to submit a quote based on a phone survey, hence providing accurate information is essential to ensure satisfaction.
Did You Know...
You don’t have to be a genius to understand the importance of clean, safe water. Dubai residents receive water through a tank and pump system and this means that debris and other contaminants can build up over time, which creates the perfect breeding environment for bacteria such as Legionella, as well as a variety of other water-borne diseases.