A good plumber can be hard to find. There is no shortage of available plumbing technicians throughout our service area, but you need one who is going to go the extra mile to keep your home in good condition, who offers upfront pricing so that the entire service is transparent, and who is available 24/7 to meet even plumbing emergency needs. After all, there are plenty of things that can go wrong with a plumbing system, considering how much use and abuse it gets on a daily basis. It comprises a number of different components and materials, all of which work in tandem to make your home into a convenient and comfortable living space.
Why Choose Us?
- Fast and Reliable Service
- Experienced Technicians
- All Work Guaranteed
- Fully Licensed
- Big or Small Jobs
- Competitive Pricing
- Available 24/7
- Minor leak repairs
- Clearing of blockages in waste pipes, showers and sinks
- Overflowing toilets, faulty mixer taps and gate valves
- Broken pipes which are visible
- Rectification of water pressure issues
- Broken fixtures in sinks, bidets and WC
- Parts and materials
- Replacement of any current parts
- Any civil works, underground leaks and repair of concealed pipes
- Any defects in the construction from access issues
- For the detailed Terms & Conditions associated with our services, please See Terms & Conditions at http://www.entegrafm.com/terms
- Parts and materials are subject to availability in UAE
- Upon arrival of the ENTEGRA FM Maintenance Team on site, the maximum waiting time will be 15 minutes on the designated location. If no access is provided, the Operations in-charge will contact the customer for rescheduling of services.
- For the scheduled maintenance (PPM) services, fees are charged to customer’s account and 100% shall be collected in advance. For one time services, fees are charged to customer’s account and shall be collected on site.
Please Note: Once you submit your order request, our team might require to inspect your location prior to submitting a quotation, however our team will sometimes be able to submit a quote based on a phone survey, hence providing accurate information is essential to ensure satisfaction.
Did You Know...
Leaky faucets and fixtures are among the most common plumbing issues and usually get ignored. However, persistent drips can cause major problems. In addition to rusting the faucets and fixtures, it can cause loosening of tiles or flooring, and even rotting. Therefore, it is better to repair minor leakages as soon as you notice them to avoid major issues and expensive DEWA bills.