Save energy and ensure the safety of your home through a proper electrical repair service. Our skilled electrician can fix your electrical issues in an instant. Do not hesitate and call us now for additional information.
Why Choose Us?
- Fast and Reliable Service
- Experienced Technicians
- All Work Guaranteed
- Fully Licensed
- Big or Small Jobs
- Competitive Pricing
- Available 24/7
- Maintenance Contract Savings
- One on-site inspection
- Emergency diagnosis and repair of minor electrical issues and failures such
- Electrical failures such as:
- Light fittings defects and abnormal sound
- Power sockets which are defective or burnt out
- Overloaded circuits and loose electrical connections
- Burnt cable insulation and overheated wires
- Imbalanced power circuits
- Dirty panels and circuit boards
- Parts and materials
- Any civil works (if required)
- Service Facts:
- Please Note that a Call-out fee of AED100 is separate from the AED144 service fee indicated in this package. This is automatically added to the customer’s account upon purchase of the order. The call out fee is retained whether or not the job is applicable to the emergency raised by the customer when our team arrives on site and must be paid by the customer in full. Any additional labor hour after the first 1 Hour will be charged at AED 150 per hour.
- For the detailed Terms & Conditions associated with our services, please See Terms & Conditions at http://www.entegrafm.com/terms
- Parts and materials are subject to availability in UAE
- Upon arrival of the ENTEGRA FM Maintenance Team on site, the maximum waiting time will be 15 minutes on the designated location. If no access is provided, the Operations in-charge will contact the customer for rescheduling of services.
- For the scheduled maintenance (PPM) services, fees are charged to customer’s account and 100% shall be collected in advance. For one time services, fees are charged to customer’s account and shall be collected on site.
Please Note: Once you submit your order request, our team might require to inspect your location prior to submitting a quotation, however our team will sometimes be able to submit a quote based on a phone survey, hence providing accurate information is essential to ensure satisfaction.
Did You Know...
The most important benefit of upgrading your electrical system is that your home will be protected from fire hazards caused by overloaded circuits.